Friday, February 13, 2009

long blog,sorry

I know I haven't been that good at keeping up on this.
Last I posted was after got back from Utah seeing Sam, Tara and Hunter. So Start at Christmas. Had Oni Christmas ev, best present ever. Was suppose to get Josh but stupid Katie waited to last minute to ask Gail about it. I hate her. Got Oni a Matilida doll that eats, drinks from a bottle and play games w her, she absolutely loves it, her main batteries were died by end of night!! Tell ya anything? She got a McDonalds food, a Dora the Explora coat that talks(sent it home w her, hehe). Tons of other stuff.
Christmas spent half at home with mom, Mike , Jenn, LeAnn, Neil, Taylor, Coral, Shelby, Papa, grandpa Lee and Nana.And Jamie and James by web cam. Did our santa gift(we drew names on Thanksgiving) I got LeAnn so while in Utah I found a Horse game she had beaten over and over again on the DS for the Wii and got that for her. Nana got my name and got me a couple crafty things to do. Mom and Mike got all us girl a t-shirt from the Tri-Sabrian Orch concert they went ot back in Nov, I wanted to go but was still recoverying from sugrary so couldnt. They also got me a teddy bear with a scraf that has my name on it w choc. in the little box it was holding.
About 2 went over to Tiffany's In-laws place for round 2. This was the first and maybe last christmas Tiffany and I have spent together since our mom went to prison. :( Hung out over here had round 2 of dinner and watched movies and Noe play!
Saw Josh on Monday and gave hin his presents since we had snow for weeks before that. His big gift was a Star Wars board game which as soon as he finish opening everything else he wanted to play and won. He got star wasr figuines, and spiderman, and loads of other stuff.

Didnt do much for New Years. Stayed home and rang it in w LeAnn and crew thu web cam. was going to go to the Cooler w friends but dont really like that place.
Jan 7 Client laid me off cause she wanted my pay check and I refused so she fired me. Still waiting for new client:(( Totally crap since cant get unemployment only worked for 2 months for her.

Now to present, State is trying to terminate my rights to Josh, can you believe that? I have done every fu*****g thing they asked me to do and more. Starting the 18 trial begins. To top it off Tom will be there in person. This is going to flipping suck, he shouldnt be there yet alone have anything to do with this case after what he did to me and Josh, hell no. Need all the prayers and thoughts. Wednesday at 9 am will be at courthouse. Have few people coming to support me. Will update when know, hopefully w good news!!! I pray to god w good news. Donst know what I would do if it isnt. Jt could flip it around and not let me see Oni and then there goes my world. 2 adoptions and riped away from me and Oni riped away(not that I regret adopting Hunter out never will) just point is that only so much I can handle here. I am only human after all.

1 comment:

Tara said...

We will pray for you and Josh! Hopefully everything goes well, and they don't take him away!