Friday, February 20, 2009

Day 3 final day

Day 3. Day been avoiding for like ever now.

First up was another caseworker. A.M. She wasnt that much help on either end.

S.M. She was more help then thinks they were, even tho she didnt want to do it. She told the truth and stated what she knew not putting in what she heard from others. No matter what S.M., you will always be my friend and happy to call u that. Love ya.

L.H. she too told it how it is and didnt add more then needs. She was more help then she knows. She was nervous, she was barking her answers out. Quite funny if u ask me.

Got a long lunch had to wait for Dip shits attorney to get done w what ever she was doing.

After Lunch Dip shit added some evidence which was OMG stupid. Picture from whne Josh was 1-3 years old. Hello what evidence is that ppl.

Closing agreements.

30 min break for judge to decide my fate. Worse 30 min of my live. S.M. took me outside and found a cig for me, boy I need it.

After break; judge terminates both parental rights. My heart is broken no way at moment to repair. Cant believe I have no rights to my boy, my sonshine. I hate life at moment (not in bad way, no thought of bad stuff to my self, promise u all)

Thank s for all the prayers and thought thu this.
And thanks to my family and friends for sticking by my side and hanging in there for me!! I LOVE u all!!

And most importnataly I LOVE YOU jOSHUA BRADLEY ENGLE, INFINATY AND BEYOND!!! ALWAY AND FOREVER BABY!!

2 comments:

Tara said...

We are here for you! Please know that we care for and love you! This sucks, and I can't admit to understanding what you are going through. But please know that we love you, and our hearts break for you right now.

mandy_moo said...

Crystal, I am so so sorry :'(