Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Court Day 1

Didnt go bad, I am here blogging instead of freaking out all over everyone. Or drinking or drugs(P.T.S.D. thing) Started of with me as states first witness :( Not to bad, beside Thomas is right there in the jury box, not to far from me. I remained claim the whole time!! YAY me.

Then a physiologist for state that some hows determines if parental rights should go away testified. Found out that his old placement was with holding food from him if he was bad. And those are the ppl that say I am a bad parent?? Look whos talkin?

Then lunch time. After Lunch Josh's counselor. Nothing out of the ordinary there. Both of my family skill builders testified. One made me look bad but not my fault Onicia grandparents didnt want them coming over to their house right? (Everyone was out to get him) Tina had nothing but good stuff to say about me. :))My attorney asked if on one side of the scale is parents extra smart kids who r awesome parent and do everything right and the other side of the scale are horrible parent w stinky parent and kids not fed, where to I fit in as a parent. She said I was 50-50!!! Then was the guy Keith from House of Ruth. Still not to bad. first case worker was called and found out some stuff I didnt know but all still looked good!! Like the fact of who turned me in first was right on family but not the who. And then she said I didnt do services bull honky, did them passed them and then the state wanted more.

One thing that worried me was that Josh expressed to the first guy that he was worried about me. Get this, that I am going to have another baby. 7 years old. Could take it as he think I am going to replace him(yea right not in million years) or know a nother one will kill me.

Will try and post after court tomorrow. If anyone want updates, text me or leave a message and will let u know at least.

No comments: