Sunday, February 22, 2009

So far

Everyone is keeping me busy. Friday my dearest friend Sela decided we needed a girls night out so we went out drinking. I was pretty gone, hey havent really drank that much since before I got preg. w Hunter, so give me a break. I had a sex on the beach and 4 sex in the suns(yes different drink, sex in the sun is alot better) I broke down one time during bout 4 1\2 hours.

Friday LeAnn decided I need a beauty care day. Eye brow waxing and predicures. Could do eye brows stinking whatever on eye lid but predicure was awesome. I got pretty blue(well duh on color) toes and LeAnn got pinkish purple color that is really pretty. Shelby got a toes and fingers done BLUE she is deinalty my neice. Coral didnt want one toward the end.

Then JT and Becki wanted dto make sure I was okay so got to spend rest of the day with Oni!!! That helped the most out of all of it. She stayed by myside. WHere she went i was dragged along w her. I was awesome. Not the same as having Josh but it helped.

Today going to stay home get some stuff done at some point.

No comments: