Wednesday, July 22, 2009

4th of July and after

So the forth we went to and watched fireworks. Nothing big since we were leaving next day for camping




Then on the 5th we headed up for a week of relaxation!!! We went to tillamook forest in middle of now where and camped!!! Took 5 hrs to get there cuz off trailer problems. It was crazy.

Monday- Was set camp rest off way up. Nothing big happened beside Kevin throwing a energy drink bottle into fire w the lid on it and BIG POP. Got everyone out of their seats. No one was seriuosly hurt. Sparky got some on him but main his pillow and Krista got few on her ear and burned it.

Tuesday_ We went to Galibaldie to go crabbing. Got 2. :( Becky broiled them up for anyone who wanted them w dinner. James had the girls rinse out he bucket we had the bait in dow n at the creek.
Later that night found out there was still fish stuff in bucket and drew in a Bobcat into camp. Freaky. The 3 guys headed to creek and yelled back to me to get the girls and dogs into the truck. Courtney grapped Oni and ran. I got Annie by hand and called dogs. One shot from gun and it scaried it away. Poor Annie was so scared.

Wednesday- Went to old town New Port craping again. By end of day had 22 all together! Joey, Oni and I went off and explored the shopps, I didnt buy anything was a good girl! Did not get back to camp til almost midnight.

Thursday- Joey and I decided to try and bathe in creek. Went walking down it Didnt see a deep spot so went other way. I stopped to get a rock out of my flip flop and he made a comment bout good was going to say lets stop.. Thought he had to pee so sat down. He said something and so I looked at him. HE pulled this out of his pocket!!!
.
He asked me to marry him!!! OF course I said YES!
We went swimming later that day, I was brave enough to get in the water it was freezing when went to bathe. I not that crazy, shhh dont tell me that. Annie went home today :( she had so much fun!

Friday- Swimming and fishing day. Went in for little bit then sun tanned even tho cant tell was in the sun for 4 hours :(
Oni loves camping

Saturday- Headed back to town. Van wouldnt start for us. Took 45 min to get home from there. Notice the time frame from way camping and way home? Big difference you say?

After we unloaded we went and had few drinks w Sela and Alex. Planned few thing for wedding on way there and back set the date for 7/09/2011. 2 years after he proposed!! Clover and cornflower are our colors. Out door wedding.

No comments: