Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Feels like Friday comes an goes n no time

I have missed confessions for like to 2 weeks and I admit not keep blog up to date so here we go.


I quit from client she wasnt working me and if you have a job kinds need to work to get paid right. Health is totally better ok minus the spider bite that was really infected. wont discribe it but went in to have it looked at last Wed and they ended up having to opne it and the stupid idiot of a doctor started cutting befor it was numb. It all healed and closed now!! Yay. Wish it was on Sat, I so wanted to get in pool w Oni and Taylor.


Both the rugrats playing on pool.


Oni getting out to go another round of belly flops ontp small pool.


Getting up from from belly flop, so funny. LOL


Planing for new addition to family Nov 7. Find out what Tiff is having in few weeks I so excited. I am getting more time w Noe since I am main sitter now!! Yay!!


Here is Noe in all her cuteness.


Other then that looking for job and keeping busy. Still really happy with Joey. He is a wonderful guy.

No comments: