Friday, March 27, 2009

year ago

This time last year was my placement day. I had to do it at the chapel due to how sick I was they werent letting me go, no one knew how sick I really was. I remeber sitting there, trying to breathe thu the pain, which wasnt helping. Same and Tara was so happy. Still are!! Trying to sit up hurt so bad, tried everything to get comfe. Sat there as long as I could. Which was like 5 mins I think. Got picture, which mine disappeared.
After couldnt stand sitting there even tho I wanted to went back to my room and broke down. Hardest thing ever did but one of the best thing. Knew that already. Would see him tomorrow when saw Josh and Oni at visit, so I thought.

Next day woke up and from a cat nap, which was all I was getting since Tuesday and chest was tight and hard to breathe. Bob got my nurse and they did all their test. Found out that my colon was knicked dueing c-section. THey rushed me down to prep me for emerancy colon thingy. LOL. They ended up removin right half of colon. Last thing I remeber was telling Bob to call people and fill them in and would see him in few hours, which turned into few weeks. Something happened which sent my body into septic shook and into a coma.

1 comment:

Tara said...

I still can't believe everything you went through! My goodness. My heart broke for you. I remember getting the call from Bob, and my heart broke. I sat and bawled. (poor sam) And then prayed so hard for you! I am glad we were able to see you after placement. You are amazing!