Monday, March 23, 2009

1 year ago

This time last year I was getting hooked up to monitors. Surrounded by the people who cared about me more . Tara, Sam, Bob, LeAnn. Waiting for the moment that would change all our lives for ever. The birth of Hunter Allen Winsor!!!!!!
After awhile they came and got me and Tara for the c-section. Laying in the cold room scared to death and confussed as hell but happy too. New live was about to be born and I was the the birth mom!!! When they started a looked up at Tara who was so excited u could tell by her face. Think I was looking at her until the first cry cam out of him and only reason I looked away from her excitment was her expression which lead to thinking she saw him! She was so proud. Tho so was I still am!!
BEfor she and Hunter went into the other room she brought him over to me. HE was so perfect. Looked like a little angel. Of course knowing Taa she got her camera and was shooting. ( which I hate picture but will with stand it)
We were moved into our room. Everyone thought he was great thu the week which I dont agrue he is.
Got to go will post more of the week later.

No comments: