Monday, December 8, 2008

long update

I havent been doing blogging that often.Sorry all.

Hernia sugrary went good, still a little sore around the NEW BELLY BUTTON!!! It looks so much better then it did. Normal stomach now not big ugle scar where stomach should be. Was only in hospital for 4 days this time, lot better then last time.

Started worked full time Nov 1st. I like some times love it. The lady I "help" is such a sweetie. I am friends with her daughter which makes it hard cause her daughter gets mad at me for helping her mom, hello that is what I am there for. Daughter trying to get me fired I think.

Tiff's hernia sugrary went good as well. Her scar will be light.

Thanksgiving was better this year. OK beside morning trip to the ER. Nothing big. Had dinner at home. Then first time since my mom went away Tiff and I spent Thanksgiving together, it was so wonderful. We had it at her in-laws house(they love me to death). Since then Tiff and I have been spending more time together which I love. And more spoiling time for Noe!!!HEHEHE!!!

Sunday we went up to Coffee Creek to pick up some of my mom's stuff. Aj went in to see her. It was so hard. So close but so far away. My mom got to meet Noe for the first time!! AJ said she loved it. I get to write her now which is cool.

Next week is going to be so exciting. I am going down to Utah to see Tara, Sam and Hunter. I so cant totally wait. I havent seen them since March 27. And boy do I need a break. But that whole week. Monday see Josh(if the stupid people dont cancel it) leave Tuesday-Friday and on Saturday I have Oni!!! FUN FUN FUN.

here some new pictures of Oni and Josh




1 comment:

birthMOM said...

im so excited for you to go see hunter! that will be so awesome!
see ya thursday, i hope!