Friday, September 26, 2008

4things tag


Four Things Tag
Ok first time I have been tag. Thanks Tara!!

Four random things I like about my husband:
1.Not married!!!!
2.
3.
4.
Four jobs I’ve had:
1. Food service Domino's Pizza
2. Day care assistant for"Grandma Rugrat Day Care
3. Blockbuster Video Customer Service Rep (long time ago)
4. Assistant\Receptionist for NuDawn Enterprises
Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Loin King
2. What women Want
3. Juno
4.Harry Potter
Four TV shows I watch:
1. House
2. Bonesw
3. Smart then a 5th Grader
4. Law and Order
Four places I have been:
1.Texas
2. Washington
3. California
4. Missouri
Four people who e-mail me regularly
1. Desha
2. Ann
3. Tara
4. Michele
Four of my favorite foods:
1.omelletts
2. Ice Cream (even tho cant really eat it anymore:(
3. Chinese
4. steak
Four places I would like to visit
:1. New England
2. Canada
3. France
4. Florida
Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year
:1.Josh coming home
2.Watching Hunter grow up.
3. going to Arizone
4. living life to the fullist

Four People I tag: (no pressure, do it if you want to) [hmm do four people even read this blog?]
1. Desha
2. Bob
3..
4.

No comments: